Applying Process for SBI Fastag Buy Online at Fastag SBI Official website https://fastag.onlinesbi.com….
The Government of India (GOI) has opted to use FASTag in the collection of toll fees at all major national highways across the country. This comes as good news since you no longer have to stop over at toll centers in order to make the necessary payments. Well, all this is possible since FASTag makes use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology in enabling direct payment from any registered moving vehicle at toll plazas. Recharge your Fastag in Paytm or SBI website. That aside, today we are going to examine the steps involved when applying for FASTag in State Bank of India (SBI) website. Read on and find out more.
What is SBI FASTag?
SBI FASTag is an easy to use device that enables cashless payments of your toll fees when at the toll plaza. By making use of this tag, you are destined to save on fuel and time that you would otherwise have to deal with when making cash payments at toll plazas. As soon as you tag is activated, it will be placed on the windscreen of your car by a representative of SBI bank. You should therefore take your car to the POS office location if the tag is to be installed successfully.
Types of SBI FASTag Account You Can Open
There are two types of SBI FASTag accounts that one can open i.e.Limited KYC holder’s account and Full KYC holder’s account.
Limited KYC Holder Account
When having a limited KYC holder account, you can never have more than Rs.10, 000in your FASTag prepaid account. In addition, you must make do with a monthly recharge limit of Rs.10, 000.
Full KYC Holder Account
For a Full KYC holder’s account, you are permitted to hold more than Rs. 1 lakh in your FASTag prepaid account at any particular time. To make it even better, there is no monthly recharge limit.
SBI FASTag Buy in fastag.onlinesbi.com
Before making the decision of getting yourself the SBI FASTag, you will first have to open a FASTag account with SBI bank. Luckily, you can perform this action online as long as you have a strong internet connection together with an internet-enabled device. Follow the simple and easy steps given below if you are to apply FASTag in SBI website hassle free.
- First and foremost, you need to visit FASTag portal of SBI bank using https://fastag.onlinesbi.com as the URL. Simply enter this URL on the search tab of your most preferred web browser and you are good to go.
- Once in the site, you will have to select the “Request for Tag” option, which can be seen clearly from the homepage of the FASTag portal in SBI website.
- An application form will then appear on the screen of your device. You must fill all the mandatory details correctly before moving on to the next step. Among the most notable things you need to fill include your personal details, address not forgetting your vehicle’s information.
- Specify what type of customer you are i.e. corporate or individual.
- Next, choose the top up type i.e. Auto Top-Up or Self Top-Up.
- After filling every detail, you will have to cross check for any errors before clicking on the “Submit” button. If you notice any mistakes, then you can simply click on “Reset” button to make the necessary changes. To exit, you only have to click on “Cancel” button.
- After verifying your personal details and documents, the State Bank of India will issue the FASTag. A representative of the bank will then offer a helping hand whenever you want to attach the tag to the windscreen of your vehicle.