Buying procedure on How to Get / Apply Paytm Fastag in paytm.com/fastag web portal….
With the world going digital, quite a number of organizations and government agencies in India are now opting to incorporate the latest technology in their day-to-dayactivities. One of the most notable technologies that seems to be gaining immense popularity is the renowned Paytm FASTag. Everybody must Recharge your Fastag in paytm website.
For those who might not know Paytm FASTag is an electronic device offered by Paytm. This is made possible thanks to the NETC program currently run by NPCI. When having this toll tag enabled device, it proves easy in deducting toll charges at the toll plazas on National Highways.
Steps to Follow When Applying For Paytm FASTag at paytm.com/fastag
Follow the simple steps given below if you are to apply for FASTag through Paytm without encountering any difficulties whatsoever.
- First and foremost, you will need to visit the official website of Paytm before doing anything else. All it takes is for you to use https://paytm.com/fastag as the URL and you are good to go.
- Once in the site, navigate to “More” option that can be clearly seen on the homepage of Paytm Website. For those who cannot track it, then you can simply check the page headings that is together with all services on a horizontal bar.
- A drop down box will then appear from where you should click on “FASTag” option. This action is going to redirect you to the Paytm FASTag page.
- On the new page, correctly fill in your vehicle registration number in the space set aside for this detail.
- Next, upload the front and back photos of your vehicle’s Registration Certificate commonly referred to as RC. Keep in mind that the photo’s size should never exceed 2 MB.
- After uploading the photos, you should click on “Buy for Rs.500” option. Once done, you must sign in to your Paytm account. Use your email ID or registered Paytm mobile number together with a password to pull this off successfully. You cannot perform this action if you do not have an account with Paytm.
- For toll plazas to deduct money for toll payment automatically, you will have to make sure your Paytm wallet has enough finances.
- Finally, the officials will verify all your details and documents after which they are going to issue you with a FASTag. Do not worry about access to the FASTag as they will have it delivered to your address.
By making do with the above-mentioned simple tips, you can apply for FASTag in Paytm website at any particular time of the day. Note that you must provide the original registration copy as it is mandatory before tag issuance. After submitting all the requirements, the tag will be active and ready for use within 24-48 business hours. It is highly advisable for you to have your Paytm wallet recharged at least 30 days before you can get to drive through a toll plaza. It is then that you will never have to worry about running on a low budget when driving on major highways.