Fastest tips on how to do Paytm FASTag Recharge or FASTag Recharge Paytm in paytm.com/fastag web portal…..
Paytm FASTag Recharge is a simple and reusable tag that makes use of Radio-Frequency Identification Technology (RFID) in automatically deducting toll tax. To make this possible, Paytm FASTag is linked to your registered Paytm wallet after which deductions are made whenever you drive through toll plazas. This is in line with the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) initiative that was rolled out by the NPCI. For you to get the most out of your Paytm FASTag, you should add money to your wallet from any bank account or using UPI.
Benefits of Paytm FASTag
Here are some of the most notable benefits you are set to enjoy after applying for Paytm FASTag.
- No stopping at toll plazas in order to pay your toll tax thus reducing travel time significantly.
- FASTag leads to a better audit control by the government thanks to the centralized user accounts.
- Improved transparency of toll transactions taking place in state and national highways.
- Cashback of 2.5% for the Financial Year 2019-20 for all the trips you make at NHAI plazas.
- FASTag ensures convenience when compared to cash payment.
Paytm FASTag Recharge Process in paytm.com/fastag
With Paytm FASTag recharge, you do not have to worry about having a separate account in order to make it a success. Instead, you shouldadd money to your Paytm account and Paytm FASTag wallet will automatically set aside some money for toll payments. This means you only have to add money to you Paytm wallet and you are good to go. All it takes is for you to use UPI or your registered bank account in adding money to your Paytm wallet.
NOTE:You can only use your Paytm FASTag in paying toll tax 20 minutes after adding money to your wallet.
How to Get the Most Out of Paytm FASTag
When having Paytm FASTag, there are important things you need to be aware of if you are to use it perfectly. After all, there is no need why you should apply Paytm FASTag yet you cannot use it hassle-free. Here is how you can get the most out of Paytm FASTag.
- If your Paytm FASTag is not working, you should make sure you have an active tag. Simply visit https://paytm.com/fastag and click on “Manage Tags” section that can be seen clearly in your FASTag sub-wallet. You must also ensure you have sufficient funds in your Paytm/FASTag wallet, the minimum being Rs.150 for a car, jeep or van. When the problem persists, then you will have to get in touch with Paytm customer support team.
- In case your Paytm FASTag suffers from damage, you can request a new one from Paytm by sending them your registered mobile number and vehicle registration number.
- Close your Paytm FASTag if you are no longer using the registered vehicle as it cannot be transferred to another party.
- To know more regarding the tags linked to your wallet, visit the “Manage Tag” section in your Paytm/FASTag sub-wallet.
Anybody getting confusing on how to do Paytm Fastag Recharge or How to check Fast Balance in paytm website please leave a message below.