Knowing the amount on Paytm Fastag Balance or Paytm Fastag money at paytm.com/fastag…..
FASTag is a prepaid rechargeable sticker attached to the windshield of your vehicle. A program of National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC), which is developed by the National Payments Corporation of India, FASTag makes it possible for vehicle owners to pay their toll fees without stopping over at toll plazas. To pull this off successfully, the tag relies on RFID technology that automatically deducts the toll fees from your account. This comes as good news since you no longer have to make do with the traffic witnessed at toll plazas.
For you to get the most out of FASTag, you need to make sure your account has enough balance. But how can you check your FASTag balance hassle-free? If you have been asking yourself this question then you have definitely come to the right place. In this post, we are going to examine how you can check your FASTag balance online in Paytm and other websites. The good news is that you will always get an SMS notification on your registered mobile number whenever a toll transaction takes place.
How to Check Your Balance on My FASTag APP
When having My FASTag app installed in your smartphone or tablet, you do not have to worry about visiting Paytm or the website of your service provider in order to check the balance. All it takes is for you to rely on the app and you are good to go. Follow the steps below to check your FASTag balance in My FASTag app.
- Open the ‘My FASTag App’ installed in your smartphone or tablet
- Once the app opens successfully, you need to click on “Check Balance” option from the menu bar.
- You will be redirected to a new page on the My FASTag App from where you can now view your wallet balance. Make sure you recharge your FASTag account when running on a low balance.
How to Check my Paytm FASTag Balance
Vehicle owners having Paytm linked FASTag can also check their balance online from the comfort of their home or any other place. Simply follow the systematic steps given below to check your FASTag balance in Paytm.
- You will first have to visit Paytm FASTag customer portal using https://paytm.com/fastag as the URL.
- Enter your username and password after which you should click on “Login” button.
- On the main page of Paytm Website, select “FASTag & Toll” option. This action will automatically redirect you to a new page on the site.
- Next, select “Manage FASTag” option and you can now be able to see your Paytm FASTag wallet balance.
How to Check the Balance of Your Bank Linked FASTag
Quite a number of banks make it easy for vehicle owners to apply FASTag both online and offline. Among the most notable banks that allow FASTag application include SBI, ICICI, IDFC, HDFC, AXIS Bank to mention a few. Since FASTag is provided by different banks, the process to check your balance might differ from one bank to another. However, you still have to log in to your respective bank’s FASTag program portal in order to check the balance. Keep in mind that you must have activated your bank linked FASTag for you to get the Username and Password.