Simplest procedure on how to do IDFC First Bank Fastag Recharge online at www.idfcfirstbank.com/fastag.html website….
The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways has now made FASTag a must have requirement for every vehicle owner. This means commercial and private vehicle owners will no longer have to pay their toll tax using cash. To make it easy for individuals to apply FASTag, the government of India is working hand in hand with a number of certified banks, e-commerce platforms and Point of Sale (POS) at toll plazas. One of the most notable banks that you consider relying upon when applying for FASTag is the renowned IDFC Bank.
When having IDFC FASTag, you will no longer have to make do with the traffic witnessed at toll plazas. Instead, you can make your payments by driving along designated FASTag lanes without having to stop. However, it is mandatory for you to recharge your IDFC FASTag account before any deductions can be made. Luckily, the internet has made things easier since it is possible to recharge your FASTag online by visiting IDFC First Bank customer portal. Through this action, you are set to get the most out of your IDFC FASTag account thus saving on time at toll booth.
How to do IDFC First FASTag Recharge Account Online
Follow the step-by-step guide given below to recharge your FASTag account online at IDFC First Bank customer portal.
- Before doing anything else, you need to visit IDFC First Bank customer portal. To pull this off successfully, simply enter https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/fastag.html on the search tab of your most preferred web browser after which you can initiate a search.
- You will be redirected to the login page of IDFC Bank customer portal. Here, correctly enter your username and password in the space set aside for these details. Click on ‘Login’ to access your IDFC FASTag account.
- If you happen to forget your password, simply click on ‘Forgot Password’ and reset it in the new page that appears. You can then use it in accessing your IDFC First FASTag account.
- Once in your account, you will have to visit the pay section by simply clicking on “Pay”
- Now select ‘FASTag payment’ option and click on “Proceed” to move on to the next step.
- Enter the amount of money that you wish to recharge in your IDFC FASTag account.
- A new window will appear on the screen of your device asking you to choose the method of payment you want to use when recharging the account. Among the options that you need to choose from include Credit Card, Debit Card, NEFT/RTGS, Net Banking or through a cheque.
- After selecting the most preferred payment method, you will have to fill all the details that follow and click on “Submit” option once done. Make sure you counter check the details before authorizing the transfer to your IDFC FASTag account.
- Upon successful recharge of your IDFC First FASTag account, an SMS notification will be sent to your registered mobile number. This SMS contains details of the recharge.