Applying Process on IDFC Bank Fastag Buy Online in the www.idfcfirstbank.com…..
In order to deal with vehicle traffic and save on time at toll plazas, the National Highways Authority (NHAI) of India has introduced FASTag, an electronic toll collection system. By making use of FASTag, you no longer have to stop over in order to pay toll plaza tax. All it takes is for you to attach a tag on your car and the toll plaza’s sensor will automatically deduct the fee from your FASTag account. The FASTag is only going to work after you have activated it successfully.
In order to get the most out of FASTag, you will first have to apply one for yourself. Luckily, you can perform this action online by opting to rely on IDFC Bank. Alternatively, you can decide to make do with any other top bank which comes under POS be it ICIC, Axis Bank or even State Bank of India (SBI). That aside, today we will examine the simple steps involved whenever you want to apply FASTag in IDFC Bank.
Documents Needed To Apply For a New FASTag in IDFC Bank Website
Before applying for a new FASTag in the official website of IDFC, you will need to have the following documents.
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RCI)
- Passport size photo of vehicle owner
- KYC documents
- Documents containing address of your home
Systematic Steps to Follow When Applying IDFC Bank FASTag Buy
With all the mandatory documents in place, you can proceed to apply for FASTag online in IDFC website by following the simple steps given below.
- Go to the official website of IDFC Bank. To pull this off successfully you need to type in https://www.idfcfirstbank.com on the search bar of any web browser you have installed. This action will automatically redirect you to the homepage of IDFC Bank website.
- Once in the site, you should click on “FASTag- Electronic Toll Payment” option. A new page will appear on the screen of your device having an application form that you need to fill.
- Fill in your personal details correctly in the space set aside for each information. Some of the most notable details you should fill include your name, email address and phone number, address, city to mention a few.
- Now enter the vehicle’s information i.e.Vehicle registration number.
- Choose your most preferred option of topping up money into your FASTag account in IDFC Bank.
- Go through all the details you have just filled to determine whether there are any errors. Change any errors you might come across since they can lead to the cancellation of your application by IDFC bank.
- With everything in place, click on “Submit’ button to submit your application form for verification purposes.
- Finally, wait for IDFC Bank to check and verify your personal details after which they will approve or decline your tag application. If the application is successful, then IDFC Bank will issue the FASTag. Keep in mind that the issued FASTag needs to be attached on the windscreen of your vehicle and IDFC Bank representatives are always readily available to offer a helping hand.
When having a FASTag, you can make your way through toll plazas without having to worry about anything. You must however make sure your account has enough money if you are to avoid finding yourself in the wrong side of law. The good news is that IDFC Bank have introduced an option to pay through UPI. This means it is only going to take you a couple of minutes in recharging your FASTag account with IDFC Bank.