Step-by-step instructions on how to do HDFC Bank FASTag Recharge in https://fastag.hdfcbank.com/ website….
HDFC FASTag is a simple to use and reliable tag that allows automatic toll fee deductions whenever you are driving through a toll plaza. What makes it even more fascinating is the fact that you do not have to stop over in order to make the necessary payments. This means you will save on time that you would otherwise have wasted whenever there is traffic at the toll plaza. For you to get the most out of HDFC bank FASTag Recharge, you need to make sure it has sufficient balance.
Luckily, this is something you no longer have to worry about since you can do a HDFC FASTag recharge online in HDFC bank website. In this post, we are going to examine the simple steps involved whenever you want to do HDFC Bank FASTag recharge in HDFC official website.
How to do HDFC Bank FASTag Recharge through HDFC website
Follow the simple steps given below to recharge your HDFC FASTag online hassle-free.
- Before doing anything else, you will first have to visit HDFC bank FASTag portal using https://v1.hdfcbank.com/ or https://fastag.hdfcbank.com/ as the URL. Simply enter this URL on the search tab of your most preferred web browser after which you should initiate a search.
- Once in the portal, you will have to log into HDFC bank account using your username and password. Enter the login credentials in the space set aside for these details and click on ‘Login’ button.
- Next, click on ‘Retail Login’ section and a Road User Center will be displayed on the screen of your device. Here, click on the ‘Payment and Recharge’ option to recharge your HDFC FASTag account.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to add your FASTag account by selecting the wallet ID.
- Now choose the mode of payment by clicking on ‘Pay by Online’ and click on ‘Continue’ option. A new window will appear from where you need to select the bank i.e. HDFC Bank. Click on ‘Continue’ once you choose the bank.
- Fill in all the mandatory details required of you correctly and click on ‘Submit’ button. You will now have successfully completed FASTag recharge in HDFC website. The bank is going to sendan SMS notification when the recharge is successful.
Note:– In this web portal – https://fastag.hdfcbank.com/ every user can do the Fastag hdfc recharge without using your login by entering your vehicle number or Wallet number or RFID number.
How First Time Users Can Recharge FASTag through HDFC Bank
If you are a first time user of HDFC FASTag, then you have to make do with the systematic steps given below for you to recharge your account.
- Visit HDFC Bank website using https://v1.hdfcbank.com/ or https://fastag.hdfcbank.com/ as the link.
- Once in the site, log into your account by filling in the username and password before clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- On the homepage of HDFC FASTag portal, click on the ‘Pay’ section. This action will redirect you to a new page on the site from where you should select ‘FASTag-Toll Payment’ option.
- From the FASTag-Toll Payment page, you should select ‘Retails Login’ option and a message requesting you to proceed will be displayed. Click on the ‘Proceed’ option.
- You can now be able to see the ‘First Time User’ option. Click on ‘Here’ button to move on to the next step. A screen will appear asking you to recharge your Tag account using a Cheque, online through Debit card/ Credit card / RTGS / NEFT or via net banking. Choose the option that is most convenient to you in order to recharge your FASTag account easily.
- For those who prefer recharging their account through RTGS / NEFT, then you will first have to log into internet banking.
- Here, you should enter your Vehicle Number or Wallet ID number in the payee details.
- As for the IFSC column, enter UTIB0000ETC after which you can proceed with the payment. You will receive an SMS notification once the recharge is successful.
Before recharging your FASTag account in HDFC Bank website, you should keep in mind that a convenience fee is applicable. Furthermore, you can only recharge your account with a minimum amount of Rs.100.