Procedure on How to Apply a FASTag ICICI Bank Apply online at https://www.icicibank.com/ website….
In order to reduce vehicle congestion at toll plazas, the Government of India (GOI) has opted to digitize all payments. This means vehicle owners making their way through toll plazas will have to make do with FASTag for them to pay toll charges. To give you a slight glimpse, FASTag is a simple to use and reloadable tag that makes it easy for officials to deduct payments automatically for the main purpose of toll charges. You are therefore never going to stop over for you to complete the cash transaction as was the case initially. In this post we will explain about on How to do Fastag ICICI Bank apply online at the official web portal.
As is the norm with most digital programs introduced by the government, you will first have to apply for FASTag. This is something that should not be making your life a living hell since you can apply for FASTag from the official website of ICICI Bank. For those who might not know, ICICI Bank FASTag program is part of the National Electronic Toll Collective (NETC) initiative that was launched by NPCI. That aside, today we are going to examine the steps involved when you want to apply for FASTag in the ICICI Bank in the official website. Read on and find out more.
Applying Process on Fastag ICICI Bank www.icicibank.com
Before applying for FASTag in ICICI Bank, you should keep in mind that only jeep, car and Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) class owners have the privilege of carrying it out hassle free. Simply make do with the simple steps given below to complete the application process.
- Before doing anything else, you need to visit ICICI Bank website. Luckily, you can perform this action at any particular time of the day using https://www.icicibank.com/ as the link.
- On the home page of ICICI Bank official website, click on “Apply Now” option. This action is specifically set aside for individuals who want to apply online.
- A new form will appear on the screen of your device from where you must fill your personal information correctly.
- Now choose your ID proof document be it a Voter’s ID card, passport, PAN card or driving license. With these details in place, you should enter your ID proof number before uploading the ID proof document. Click on “Next” tab after providing the mandatory details.
- On the new page that appears, enter your address details as they will prove beneficial whenever the officials want to get in touch with you. In addition, you must fill your vehicle details in the space allocated for this information.
- Have a look at every detail you filled if you are to determine whether there are any errors or not. If everything is okay, click on “Confirm” option to confirm the application.
- Finally, make the necessary application fee payments in line with the class of your vehicle. Once done with the payments, the officials will verify all your documents and details after which they will issue you an ICICI Bank FASTag. You are thus free to pay your toll charges without necessarily having to stop over.
By making do with above-mentioned simple steps, you will apply a Fastag within the shortest time possible. With your ICICI Bank FASTag in place, you are destined to enjoy a number of benefits including 50% off on toll charges for any return journey within 24 hours not forgetting SMS alerts for transactions performed. Actually, numerous benefits are going to come your way once you get the FASTag ICICI Bank. You must however make sure there is enough money in your account in order for you to make the necessary payments hassle free.