Applying Procedure on Buy Fastag in Equitas Bank https://fastag.equitasbank.com/ website….
As part of the Digital India Initiative, all vehicle owners need to get themselves a FASTag for cashless collection of toll tax at state and national highways in India. To put things straight, FASTag is a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tag attached to your vehicle’s windshield. When having this tag, you no longer have to stop over at toll plazas in order to make the necessary toll tax payments. Through this action, you will save on time that you would otherwise have wasted in long queues when driving through toll plazas.
Steps to Follow When Applying FASTag Equitas Bank at fastag.equitasbank.com
Follow the simple steps given below to complete FASTag application process in Equitas Bank website.
- Visit Equitas’ Bank online FASTag application website to open your FASTag prepaid account. This will mean typing https://fastag.equitasbank.com/ on the search bar of your web browser before initiating a search.
- Once in the website, click on ‘Apply Now’ to begin the application process. You will be redirected to a new page on the portal from where you need to specify whether you have a savings account with Equitas Bank or not.
- When having a savings account with Equitas Bank, you need to select ‘YES’ and provide your customer ID. A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will be sent to the mobile number you used in creating a savings account with the bank. Enter the OTP correctly and click on ‘Next’ for Equitas Bank to authenticate your identity.
- If you do not have an account with Equitas Bank, click on “No” option. An application form will appear on the screen of your device.
- Fill up your personal details including Name, Address, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number to mention a few. Click on “Next’ after filling all the mandatory details.
- Now enter your KYC document details. Some of the most notable KYC document details you should provide include Driving license, PAN card, Voter ID Card, passport or Aadhaar Card and click on ‘Next’ when done.
- The ‘Vehicle Registration’ tab will appear from where you should enter the vehicle registration details i.e.Registration Certificate (RC) number of your vehicle. Select ‘Next’ option after submitting your vehicle registration details.
- Upload scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. They include KYC document, copy of RC, 1 passport size photograph etc.
- Finally, counter check every piece of information that you have just filled and click on “Submit’ if everything is correct. You have now completed FASTag application in Equitas Bank website.
After submitting your application form, Equitas Bank will have to verify all your details and documents. If everything is correct, the bank is going to create a FASTag account for you before sending the tag to your address. To get the most out of your FASTag account, you need to recharge it when low. Luckily, you can perform this action online by visiting Equitas’ Bank FASTag website at any particular time of the day.