FASTag Agency Request Online – What are the Documents needed to Apply for Fastag Agent….
The NHAI has already rolled out a program for Electronic Toll Collection on Toll plazas in State and National Highways. This program commonly referred to as FASTag makes use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology in automatically deducting toll fees from your account. It is attached to the windscreen of your vehicle and allows you to drive through toll plazas without having to stop over. However, you must drive along the FASTag dedicated lanes if you are to pay the toll fee hassle-free.
Benefits of Becoming a FASTag Agent
Before completing the application process, it is important to know the benefits that are set to come your way after becoming a FASTag agent. After all, there is no need why you should apply for anything without having an idea of what is in store for you. Here are some of the notable benefits of becoming a FASTag agent.
- Low costs of operation
- An improved capacity without necessarily having to build more infrastructure
- Enhanced audit control since FASTag allows centralized user accounts
- For every on-boarding or registration of a new vehicle, you are entitled to a commission as a FASTag agent
- You will also get a commission for every top up or fastag recharge made by FASTag owners
Documents Required When Applying For FASTag Agency
You will need to have the documents given below in order to apply for FASTag agency without encountering any problems whatsoever.
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of PAN Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Courier Address
- Registered mobile phone number
- A working Email ID
- 1 passport size photo
How to Apply For FASTag Agency Request Online
With all the documents in place, you can proceed to apply for FASTag agency request online by following the systematic steps given below.
- You will first have to visit the official website of FASTag. Simply type in https://myfastag.in/ on the search bar of your most preferred web browser before initiating a search.
- Once in the portal, click on the menu bar and a drop down box will appear displaying options such as Buy a FASTag, Agency request, Our services to mention a few.
- Click on “Agency Request” option to access the Agency page of FASTag website. To make things easy, you can simply visit https://myfastag.in/agency-request/ and you will automatically be redirected to the “Agency Request” page of FASTag website.
- On the new page that appears, you can be able to see the application form for registering as a FASTag selling agency in your area (District Wise).
- Now fill in your personal details including first name, last name, business email, mobile number, country, state and district.
- Enter your address details in the space set aside for each. You need to fill your street address, village and postcode.
- Next, enter your Aadhar number and PAN Card number after which you should upload a copy of each.
- Upload your passport size photo.
- Finally, enter a username and password in order to access your FASTag agent account whenever necessary. Counter check all the details filled and click on “Submit” button if everything is correct. You have now successfully applied for FASTag request online.
Now that you have applied for FASTag agency request online, you should wait for confirmation from the relevant authorities to determine whether it is successful or not.