Equitas Bank Fastag Recharge Procedure at https://fastag.equitasbank.com/ website….
Equitas FASTag is an electronic toll collection system that makes it possible for vehicle owners to pay their toll tax at toll plazas hassle-free. The tag is attached on the windscreen of your vehicle and relies on Radio Frequency Identification technology (RFID) in making deductions from your Equitas FASTag account. This means you can pay toll fees without having to stop over as long as you drive along any FASTag dedicated lane.
In order to get the most out of your Equitas FASTag, you have to make sure you have sufficient funds in your account. Luckily, you can now recharge your FASTag online at Equitas customer portal. Here, we are going to examine the steps involved before you can finally recharge your Equitas FASTag account online. Read on and find out more.
Methods Available For Fastag Recharge in Equitas Bank Online
Before recharging your Equitas FASTag online, it is important to know more regarding the methods available. After all, we all tend to have different preferences when it comes to making payments online. Currently, customers can recharge their Equitas FASTag account online using a Debit Card or Net banking. In addition, you can also choose to recharge your account through UPI using any of the UPI BHM apps be it ICICI Pockets, Google Pay, Paytm to mention a few.Keep in mind you have to pay gateway transaction charges when recharging your Equitas FASTag account online.
How to do Equitas Bank FASTag Recharge Online
With your Equitas FASTag in place, you can now add money to your wallet without encountering any problems whatsoever. To pull this off successfully, you should follow the systematic steps given below.
- You will first have to visit Equitas FASTag portal using https://fastag.equitasbank.com/ as the URL.
- In the portal, you should enter your username and password before clicking on ‘Login’ to access your account.
- A new page will appear on the screen of your device from where you should select “Payments” option. Go to ‘Recharge Account’ option in the dialogue box that appears.
- Next, enter the amount of money that you wish to recharge to your account.
- Select your most preferred payment method i.e.Debit Card or Net Banking and click on “Continue” option.
- On the new window that appears, fill in all the mandatory details correctly and click on “Proceed to Pay” option. You have now successfully recharged your Equitas FASTag account online.
After adding money to your Equitas FASTag account, an SMS notification will be sent to your registered mobile number. This means you can drive through toll plazas and pay toll fees without having to worry about running on a low balance.
NOTE: When using UPI apps like Google Pay, Paytm and ICICI Pockets, you can recharge up to Rs.2, 000 in a day without paying any transaction charges.