Applying Procedure on How to Buy Fastag HDFC Bank in getprepaidcard.hdfcbank.com website….
Toll Plazas also known as Toll Booths are notable stop pits when driving through interconnecting highways or within major cities in India. Well, this stopping over at a toll plaza is something you are never going to worry about thanks to FASTag program. As you may already know, FASTag is a tag attached to the windshield of your vehicle. The tag makes use of RFID technology in automatically deducting toll charges from your account at toll plazas. This means you are never going to make do with the long queues in order to pay toll tax.
For you to get the most out of FASTag, you will first have to complete the registration process. Luckily, you can create your HDFC FASTag account at HDFC Bank authorized agent sales offices or any of the Point of Sale (POS) locations. Taking this route is however tedious and hence you should consider opting for an online FASTag registration in HDFC Bank website. After a successful application, you can use the electronic device in more than 420 toll plazas across National and State highways.
Steps to Buy FASTag HDFC Bank
Now that you know the benefits and features of HDFC Bank FASTag program, here is a step-by-step guide on how to complete the application process online.
- You will first have to visit HDFC Bank’s FASTag web portal using https://getprepaidcard.hdfcbank.com/ as the URL.
- On the portal’s homepage, click on ‘Apply Now’ tab to begin the application process.
- Next, specify whether you have an account with HDFC Bank savings account or not. This will mean selecting the ‘Enter Details’ option from where you should select NO when not having an account with HDFC Bank and YES if you have one.
- If you chose YES, then you should provide your customer ID in the step that follows. A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile phone number. Enter the OTP correctly in order to authenticate your identity.
- For those who chose NO, then you must specify your type of vehicle i.e. personal or commercial. Once you do this, an application form will appear on the screen of your device. Fill all the details correctly and click on “Next” when done.
- You are now on the “Vehicles Registration” tab from where you should provide your vehicle type details and Vehicle Registration Number. Click on “Next” after filling the details.
- Upload all the mandatory documents as specified in the step that follows. Make sure you have the right documents if the application is to be successful.
- Finally, go through every detail that you have just filled before clicking on “Submit” option. You will now have completed the application process hassle-free.
Keep in mind you must pay the applicable fees in line with the class of your vehicle. Furthermore, you must wait for HDFC Bank to verify all your details and documents after which they will issue the FASTag. The good news is that you will get the FASTag in your registered address.