Applying Procedure How to But Axis Bank Fastag / Apply Fastag in Axis Bank at etc.axisbank.co.in web portal…
To make your quest easy when driving through a toll plaza on National highways in India, Axis Bank has introduced FASTag. When having a FASTag, you no longer have to make do with the long traffic before paying your toll tax. This is because it is a cashless solution for automatically deducting the toll-plaza fees from your account linked to your tag. Actually, FASTag is a step in the right direction since drivers can pass through a lane set aside for FASTag users only thus avoiding the long queues witnessed at toll plazas.
What makes FASTag worth opting for is the fact that you can recharge it using multiple e-payment options including internet banking, credit card, debit card to mention a few. If this is not enough, you will receive an SMS every time your car passes through the toll-plaza. The same case applies when your FASTag account is running on a low balance. We are already discuss How to Buy a Fastag in ICICI Bank.
However, for you to enjoy these benefits, you will first have to apply for FASTag. Luckily, you can perform this action hassle free by paying a visit to the official website of Axis Bank.
Requirements to Apply For FASTag in Axis Bank Website
Before applying for FASTag in Axis Bank website, you need to make sure you have the mandatory requirements in place. Keep in mind that the requirements will depend on whether you are a new or existing customer.
Existing customers will need to meet the following requirements before applying for a FASTag in Axis Bank website.
- Submit Registration Certificate (RC) of the vehicle
- Pay security deposit in line with the vehicle type
- Pay a one-time fee of Rs.200 together with taxes
Steps to Buy / Apply Axis Bank FASTag etc.axisbank.co.in
With all the requirements in place, you can make use of the systematic steps given below when applying for FASTag in Axis website.
- Go to Axis Bank Website using https://etc.axisbank.co.in/ as the URL. Simply type the URL on the search tab of any web browser after which you can initiate a search. This action will redirect you to the homepage of FASTag Axis Bank website.
- On the home page, select ‘Explore Products’ option and a drop down box will appear. Click on “FASTag’ option to move on to the next step.
- You are now on the FASTag page of Axis Website. Here, click on the “Apply Now” tab to start the application process.
- Next, enter your registered mobile phone number after which you should go through the Terms and Conditions. Click on “Submit” if you are in agreement with everything.
- A One Time Verification Pin (OTP) will then be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP correctly to validate the transaction.
- Now correctly fill in the application form that contains space for demographic, personal and vehicle details.
- Select ‘Document Type’ option and a drop down box will appear from where you should choose one KYC document. Remember to give the document number while at the same time uploading the RC Book of your car.
- Enter the captcha code as it appears on the screen of your device.
- After filling every detail, click on ‘Validate” option and wait for the transaction to be validated.
- Finally, click on ‘Proceed to Payment’ option and authenticate the payment using your internet banking credentials. Keep in mind that you can only perform this action once your transaction is validated.
By making do with the above simple steps, you are never going to encounter any issues when applying for a FASTag in Axis Bank website.