How to Do Axis Bank FASTag Recharge / Balance / Amount in Axis official Website https://etc.axisbank.co.in
When having an Axis Bank FASTag, you will have to make sure it has sufficient finances before driving through toll plazas. This means recharging your Axis FASTag account minutes or even a couple of days before you run on a low balance. Through this action, you will never have to stop over at toll plazas simply because there is not enough money in your Axis FASTag account.
Luckily, you can now add money to your account without having to move a muscle. In this post, we are going to examine the simple steps involved whenever you want to recharge FASTag in Axis Bank website.
Axis Bank FASTag Recharge Method
When recharging your Axis Bank FASTag online, you will have to make do with any of the two methods provided i.e.Net Banking or NEFT / RTGS.
How to Axis Bank FASTag Recharge Using Net Banking
Follow the simple steps given below to Recharging FASTag in Axis Bank website using net banking hassle-free.
- You will first have to visit Axis Bank FASTag portal by keying in https://etc.axisbank.co.in on the search tab of your web browser before initiating a search.
- On the homepage of this website, enter your username and password to log into the customer portal. Click on ‘Login’ button once you fill your login credentials.
- Once in the portal, select “Payment Section” and a drop down box will appear. Here, click on ‘Recharge Account’ option to move on to the next step.
- Now select the FASTag account that you wish to recharge.
- Enter the amount of money you are going to recharge in your Axis Bank FASTag account.
- Click on ‘Pay by Online’ after specifying the amount of money to be recharged.
- A new window will appear on the screen of your device from where you should correctly fill in all your net banking credentials.
- Finally, click on ‘Pay Now’ option to add money to your FASTag account. You will now have successfully recharged your Axis Bank FASTag account using net banking.
How to Recharge FASTag in Axis Bank Website Using NEFT/RTGS
- As is the case with net banking FASTag recharging, you need to visit Axis Bank FASTag portal using https://etc.axisbank.co.in as the URL.
- Log into the internet banking account of Axis Bank by correctly entering your username and password.
- Create beneficiary for another bank transfers / NEFT. To pull this off successfully, you need to fill in all the mandatory details including IFSC Code, name, account number to mention a few.
- In the payee details field, you will have to enter your vehicle or wallet ID.
- You can now proceed with the payment and your Axis Bank FASTag account will be recharged.
Regardless of the method you choose to use, you are still going to get an SMS notification once the recharge is complete.
NOTE: You can only recharge your Axis Bank FASTag account with a minimum of Rs.100.